Friday, November 19, 2010

Reflection in the Mirror

Today, while I was washing my hands in the bathroom, I noticed that my reflection was everywhere, the silver handels of the tap, the handle of the door, and even the dull places showed a litte bit of my colored shirt. I then looked in the mirror and saw my reflection. The mirror showed my reflection better than any other thing in the room.

I thought about this for a minute, God created the whole earth, and everything in it. So everything in the world points back to Christ. But his best reflections are His servants who are trying to do His will. Do we have His image engraven upon our countenences? Are we showing to the world what happiness really is? When we are doing our best to Do His will, then His image will be seen by everyone that we come in contact with.

The point of this post is to awaken the light of Christ within you. Matthew Chapter 5:16 reads:

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Make sure that the light that you are shining is a reflection of the one who gave us life. He knows how to help all of us, He knows how to change us so we can share his wonderful light.

I leave this with you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

1 comment:

Keri said...

I could feel the Spirit as I read your post. :) Thank you!